RuSuo Terms of Service
These Terms of Service ("the Terms") govern your use of RuSuo Services, therefore we kindly ask you to carefully read them when visiting RuSuo website, before you register, download, install and use RuSuo Services, which include the RuSuo software, RuSuo mobile applications and any services that RuSuo (“RuSuo,” “we,” “us,” or “our” ) provides through our software, application or otherwise (all of which collectively are referred as the “RuSuo Services”).
Please note that the Terms constitute a legally binding agreement (the “Agreement”) between you and RuSuo. By visiting the website, registering for, installing and/or using RuSuo Services on any platform or device you agree to be bound by these Terms. It is only under these Terms that RuSuo allows visitors / users (the “users”) to use RuSuo Services. If you do not agree to these Terms or any provisions hereof, please do not install and do not use our software, our mobile application and/or any of our products or services.
Intellectual Property Rights
The website and all of the materials contained within RuSuo are protected by intellectual property right laws. All of the materials and content, include but not limited to the graphics, design, scripts, logos, page headers, images, button icons, appearance, downloads and any other information used to promote or provide the Services. All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and any other intellectual property rights (whether registered or unregistered) for the Services and all of the materials contained within our services are either owned by us, licensed to us or we are entitled to use it. All such rights are reserved.
The Scope of Software Licensing
- a) Users can install, use, display and run the software on PC and mobile phones (same account support different devices).
- b) Reserved rights: All other rights not expressly authorized are still owned by RuSuo team. Users must obtain additional written consent from RuSuo team when using other rights.
- c) Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, this Agreement does not stipulate the relevant Terms of Service for RuSuo or other services of the partner using the Software. For these services, there may be separate terms of service to regulate the user. Please be aware of and confirm separately when using RuSuo Services. If the user uses the Services, it is deemed to be an acceptance of the relevant Terms of Service.
- a) Users agree to obtain RuSuo software and use RuSuo Services from official channels; bear all losses and liabilities caused by him/herself, including but not limited to: loss of account password, account dispute with others, etc.
- b) RuSuo Account
- a) You understand that it is your responsibility to keep your RuSuo account information confidential. You may not share your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account, username or password, as the case may be.
- b) If disputes occur between users regarding the ownership of the account, RuSuo will make an independent judgment based on the initial personal registration data. If the personal information is unauthentic, incomplete or impossible to judge the true owner, RuSuo Team has the right to manage this disputable account. Relevant losses and liabilities shall be borne by users.
- c) Once the virtual product is sold, it can be regarded as accepting our Terms of Service. The company does not accept any unreasonable refund.
- d) If the user leaves his/her account unused for a long time, RuSuo has the right to manage this account.
- c) In order to protect user information and account security, account transfer and renting are prohibited. All disputes arising out of or relating to the user’s private rental (free/paid) account and the losses incurred shall be borne by the user. Meanwhile, RuSuo reserves the right to pursue legal liability for users who violate this Agreement.
- d) We do not log any user activity (sites visited, DNS lookups, emails etc.) We only log access attempts to our servers for the purposes of troubleshooting and improving the Services. We do not get involved in any form of censorship. We do not give your personal information to any third parties.
Acceptable Use Policy
- a) You agree to use our Services for lawful purposes only and to fully comply with the terms and conditions set forth in this Acceptable Use Policy. By using our Services, You agree:
- a) NOT to delete all copyright information and contents on this software and other copies;
- b) NOT to modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create any derivative works based on RuSuo Services, including any of its files or documentation, or any portion thereof, or determine or attempt to determine any source code, algorithms, methods or techniques embodied in the RuSuo application or any portion thereof;
- c) NOT to attempt to manipulate RuSuo name, services or products;
- d) NOT to use our Services to violate the laws, regulations, ordinances or other such requirements of any applicable Federal, State or local government;
- e) NOT to use the software for sending spam, port scanning, scanning for open proxies or open relays, sending opt-in email, unsolicited email or any type or version of email sent in large quantities even if the email is ultimately sent off of another server.
- f) NOT to use the Services to host any website, other content, links or advertisements of websites that: infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any third party information.
- g) NOT to cause any potential harm to the stability of RuSuo, network security and experience of other users (including but not limited to): attempt to use the RuSuo to explore or attack other people's networks; attempt to abuse various third-party network services using RuSuo; attempt to send a large number of spams using RuSuo; try to probe and analyze the communication protocol of RuSuo; lead to a high long-term occupancy rate of network exceeding the system threshold,etc.. The unlimited use is ONLY applicable to the normal use habits.
- b) It is the users’ responsibilities to know and comprehend any and all relevant laws related to any jurisdiction or venue that concerns you and your actions. RuSuo is not liable in any way or form for actions done by its users including a criminal liability and a civil liability for harm executed or not executed beyond any money paid to RuSuo for its services by a concrete individual. Violations of this Acceptable Use Policy or the Terms may result in termination of your account, without any refund of amounts previously paid for the Services. Additionally, you may be held responsible for any and all damages incurred to RuSuo, including any amounts charged by any outside entity due to said violation(s), including attorney’s fees and costs without limitation.
RuSuo’s core mission is to keep your information private. We are committed to consumer privacy protection. RuSuo does not collect or log traffic data, browsing activity, email address, phone number, or any personal information from individual users connected to the Services.
Our software utilizes the third party diagnostics service Fabric, for the purpose of identifying service issues and problems inside our Services. The information collected is generic in nature and does not contain personally identifiable information.
We use third party cookies, pixels and analytics tools to track sales promotions and advertisements to target potential users who need the value provided by the Services. The information collected is generic in nature and does not contain personally identifiable information.
Software Replacement, Modification and Updates
RuSuo has the right to replace, modify and update the software for the purpose of enhancing user experiences. These changes are designed to improve, enhance and further develop the Services and may take the form of bug fixes, enhanced functions, new software modules and completely new versions. You agree to receive such updates (and permit RuSuo to deliver these to you) as part of your use of the Services.
By subscribing to the Services you agree to become a subscriber for the period of licenses you choose. A full list of subscription plans and pricing is available on the Site. RuSuo reserves the right to amend subscription fees or institute new fees at any time upon reasonable advance notice posted on the Site or sent via email. Any changes to the pricing will not affect the Subscriber’s current subscription period and will become effective upon subscription renewal. RuSuo has the right to discontinue the Services if the user refuses to pay or is in arrear on the payment.
- a) We do not make any warranty that the Services will meet your requirements, or that it will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free, or that defects, if any, will be corrected. You acknowledge that you access the Site and the Services at your own discretion and risk.
- b) The Services will attempt to be available at all times except for limited periods for maintenance and repair. However the Services may be subject to unavailability for a variety of factors beyond our control including emergencies, third party service failures, transmission, equipment or network problems or limitations, interference, signal strength, and may be interrupted, refused, limited or curtailed.
- c) Third party service or technology may be involved in our software with legal authorization. Any dispute arising out of or relating to third party service or technology shall be resolved by the third party. RuSuo assumes no responsibility. Please contact them directly if any support is needed.
- a) Any part or all of the terms of this Agreement will be invalid and will not affect the validity of other terms.
- b) We do not make any warranty that the Services will meet your requirements because the actual locations, broadband carriers, service coverage, speeds, and quality may vary.
- c) RuSuo reserves all right to interpret this Agreement.
Please reassure the Terms of usage Agreement above-mentioned are fully read and understood. When you click on install RuSuo software, you are agreeing with all the Terms and Conditions of the Services.